Take Control of Your Gift Card Offering
Catapult’s Self-Hosted Gift Card feature lets retailers host their own gift card service, giving you the power to control your customers’ total experience. Self-hosting eliminates the high transaction costs associated with third-party gift card services. For example, many third-party gift card companies charge inactivity fees and extra service charges. Catapult’s Self-Hosted Gift Card is a powerful, full-featured module, completely integrated with the Catapult point-of-sale, that lets retailers add to and redeem card balances effortlessly among multiple store locations. All gift card transactions are live and updated within a millisecond, so you’re assured the transaction is accurate and fast.
Like all Catapult POS functions, the sale and redemption of gift cards is streamlined and simple. When a card is scanned, the system automatically walks the cashier through the gift card sale or redemption process. To simplify the process of starting a gift card program, gift card stock can be ordered directly from Armagh Cash Register and the look of the cards can be customized to match your store logo and marketing schema.
Catapult Gift Card Features
- Minimum and Maximum card limits
- Force all refunds via gift card instead of cash
- Pre-defined gift card amounts ($10, $20, $50, etc) and open-ended card amounts
- Check gift card balance on the fly at the POS, or print to a receipt
- Allows users to purge inactive gift cards
- Create a new profit center by attaching a linked charge to the sale of new gift cards
- Eliminates vendor service lock-ins